The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Silver N/A MUST GO

magicmatty

Just read some earlier threads and sadly have to sell my MK4, but would love to sell my Mk4 NA for 7K:drool:

But, returning to earth for just a second....

Mine is advertised here, (at the top £4750) and in the mag next week...

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/cars_search.asp?nU=0&make=TOYOTA&model=SUPRA&min_pr=75&max_pr=&postcode=ip32%207pb&miles=40&max_records=50&modelexact=1&photo=1

Its in genuinely good condition, regularly serviced and well pampered...

Up for £4700, but would be looking for offers in excess of £4250 here...

Any questions galdly answered....

Anyone wanting to pay 7K - very welcome here ! ! !

:tumble:

ouch, what a bummer. I had mine wired into the rear clusters, I thought it was bad when they screwed it into the bumper, NEVER EVER seen it hacked about like that.

Thank god the company who brought mine in just screwed it under the rear bumper.

Up for £4700, but would be looking for offers in excess of £4250 here...

We just keep on devaluing our own vehicles don't we? Then we all moan that their dropping in value.

I find it distressing to "compete" with Ebay motors going at silly money. Face it, if they were any good or the owners just didn't want shot of them they wouldn't be there.

We just keep on devaluing our own vehicles don't we? Then we all moan that their dropping in value.

I find it distressing to "compete" with Ebay motors going at silly money. Face it, if they were any good or the owners just didn't want shot of them they wouldn't be there.

I don't mind if you devalue yours :D

Seriously though, I know exactly what you mean, my last NA was priced up at 7k, I only ended up paying 5 for it by getting a trade friend to o a deal with them for some stock rotation. I sold it for 2k less than it was up for and now another k seems to be off the price.

They can't stay expensive for ever sadly.

Think how much they will go down when the new one comes out!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.