The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Steering Wheel

Herb

Hi!

Up for sale is a Supra pre facelift steering wheel from a low mileage Supra.
It was professionally reupholstered with Italian leather. Rare part these days, let alone in this condition.

Condition: Excellent - as new - pictures don‘t do it justice.

Price £ 240 plus shipping

Location: Austria / Europe. Can ship at buyers expense within Europe, US, UK etc.

Please PM if genuinely interested!

Thanks,

Herb

A099B446-49A4-41E9-B89A-743EDDB08BB8.jpeg

DA2C3A68-BE5D-4097-8134-69C7B0615233.jpeg

10118EB1-4D31-410F-A64A-BB9BD06A8CD4.jpeg

3329FAEF-84F2-4281-B42A-9F4C4B20757E.jpeg

Edited by Herb (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I'd find the red leather a bit harsh on the eyes but I'm sure some people would love it. Its a really good price for a good OEM wheel so I'd say to anyone like me who couldn't live with the red it is not a difficult job to dye leather black, or indeed any darker colour than the base colour. You'd just have to forego the red stitching on this wheel to turn it fairly easily into a traditional all black wheel.

• Like 2

On 3/2/2022 at 4:18 PM, rider said:

I'd find the red leather a bit harsh on the eyes but I'm sure some people would love it. Its a really good price for a good OEM wheel so I'd say to anyone like me who couldn't live with the red it is not a difficult job to dye leather black, or indeed any darker colour than the base colour. You'd just have to forego the red stitching on this wheel to turn it fairly easily into a traditional all black wheel.

Thanks for the input! It may not be to everyone‘s taste but I wanted to recreate the look of a TRD or Lexus LFA wheel. Kind of an OEM+ look.

I am open to offers as well guys (however no lowballers please). Just contact me in case you‘re seriously interested.

Regards,

Herb

• Like 1

hello, so if I may say something there...., that is already very intense with the red, but if you like it so , just do, in any case very, very good work , 12 o'clock mark I would also do, but otherwise just black

Supra Lenkrad.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.