The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wanted fuel line kit

griffsplace

22 hours ago, griffsplace said:

Hi,

I keep seeing the ad for the braided fuel lines kit when I don't need it. The supra has sprung another leak this winter, so it time to replace these things.

Can someone send me the link to the kit. I have searched but just can't find it.

Cheers

I think it's John Hodgson you may be looking for.  Advertises them on FB.

7 hours ago, griffsplace said:

Yep thats the guy. Found and ordered thanks 

Be good if you could post up how easy to swap them over from the hard lines. And does the kit come with fittings and is it from fuel pump all the way into the engine bay. Does the kit include a fuel filter?

On 3/1/2021 at 8:57 PM, Annabella said:

Be good if you could post up how easy to swap them over from the hard lines. And does the kit come with fittings and is it from fuel pump all the way into the engine bay. Does the kit include a fuel filter?

Ok, got myself a new gopro the other week, will try and film it.

15 hours ago, Annabella said:

What did you do for the hard brake lines? Like for like or a kit?

I just bought a roll of pipe, fittings and a flaring tool off ebay. Made them up myself, anyone with a bit of mechanical skill can do this. Some of the original was ok, so i left that.

IMG_3672mod2.jpg

7 hours ago, griffsplace said:

I just bought a roll of pipe, fittings and a flaring tool off ebay. Made them up myself, anyone with a bit of mechanical skill can do this. Some of the original was ok, so i left that.

Thanks for your replies!! As I've highlighted above, are you meaning you only replaced the bad bits of the hardlines and managed to join the old hardlines with copper?

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.