The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My supra project has started!!!

Lucifer

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more like 500>550hp

Firstly I know I will not make 1000 on the phr stage 1, if you read the thread, I will be changing the turbo for the dyno day.

The PHR kit on 95 RON (

I have read and spoken to alot of realists inc, Dusty, Rod, and the other MD of PHR.

I believe I am one of extremly few people who will be running the PHR kit here in the UK, and as such am making sure it does what it says on the tin.

They claim 1.3Bar by 3,780 RPM in 6th , im auto with a high stall so its perfect.

The supporting mods I will have should enable me to get close to 700 crank on this kit.

I know alot of you will be going.. yeah wahtever.. dreamer.. yeah yeah....

All I can say is watch this space.... If im wrong.. ill be the first to admit it!!!

Even if I hit ITRO 900 ill be well chuffed!

Everyday driving though and streeting im after 600 solid, with the DIrect Port NOs adding 100 progressivly through thr AEM for the 'Big Boys'

Hopefully get the handling sorted too so I can track it / ddrift it next year...

Cheers guys.

Firstly I know I will not make 1000 on the phr stage 1, if you read the thread, I will be changing the turbo for the dyno day.

The PHR kit on 95 RON (

I believe I am one of extremly few people who will be running the PHR kit here in the UK, and as such am making sure it does what it says on the tin.

Jay, I have the PHR stage 1 + meth inj and 103 RON. Would be interested to see a full Dyno pull. (mine spins up at 5200 rpm but projected well over 550 bhp)

Lee, is that the ITS GT72DBB? How do you find that with the 4000 stall? How does the ITS GT72DBB compare with the T71GTQ from BL?

yep it is the ITSGT72DBB.i'll let you know how they compare next week because im putting one on as this one needs a rebuild. i would imagine they are very similar. hi-stall still not fitted, ive been busy......in the pub:p

• 1 month later...
Jay' date=' I have the PHR stage 1 + meth inj and 103 RON. Would be interested to see a full Dyno pull. (mine spins up at 5200 rpm but projected well over 550 bhp)[/quote']

Can you qualify that "spins up at 5200rpm" bit with a gear and what you mean by "spins up"? Seems awful high rpms for a T61...

-Ian