The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Please Turn Your Brain On

October is here again!

This is the beginning of the annual Club Members transmission silly season.

After letting all of the nice warm and dry weather to pass and it is now cold and wet, yet again, a plethora of folks now expect me to grovel around under their Supra's and/or to muck up my kitchen floor for their convenience.

I now have 8 collapsed discs, 5 compressed nerves and arthritis in every joint and can't even work on my own car during the winter months.

Consequently and blatantly obvious to sane persons, grovelling around under a car in cold wet weather because many Club Members brains don't work properly and/or me then having to scrub oil and transmission fluid off my kitchen floor because folks mostly have to dash off home to feed the cat or attend to a poorly grandmother, is taking the piss!

If you want your transmissions sorted out for peanuts, please take a wank-break and use this time to encourage your brain to work properly, which includes talking in old money and not driving me round the bend with a never ending stream of semi-literate prisoner message grunts.

However, should behaving like a human being be beyond your comprehension, please grease up your bottom and take the transmission elsewhere.

Thank you

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.