The mkiv Supra Owners Club

David P Contact

I've had enough of F pm's (Prisoner Messages) dickthippery! :looney:

Now I understand why both Chris Wilson and Keron refuse to respond to Prisoner Messages and/or text grunts. :think:

I'm sick and tired of receiving semi-literate grammatically undecipherable grunts by pm that require pressing enough F buttons to write a F book to answer!

What makes it even worse, is then many folks can't even be bothered to F read the F answers that I have taken lots of time and effort to F write and then ask the same F question again!

My telephone number is; 07890 916121. (Absolutely Definitely NOT for F text grunts.)

Please behave like a human being and telephone me and talk in old money, or F off.

Excuse me, but I have far better things to do with my time than to be a prisoner all day pressing F buttons. :shrug:

Notwithstanding, if you think you can resolve technical matters about a subject that you know little or nothing about with text or messenger grunts, is because you're a F#(£w!t.

:hi: Thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

MEMBERS PLEASE NOTE:

I'm not sure which part of tinkering with three transmissions in a day has upset it, but my spine has gone downhill on each of the three days since?

Today I can't even stand up and can only just get around on my hands and knees, as long as I go slower than a Sloth.

I think I have collapsed a seventh disc?

When I have to move about, the pain is so extreme it is blipping me out of consciousness.

After this bad-back session has passed....................

For future box tinkering, I have banned myself from helping with ANY & ALL of the "picking them up" and/or "moving them about" jobs.

Thank you :hi:

• 2 weeks later...

PLEASE ALSO NOTE:

:banghead: I don't care how good that you think your "too busy sending texts" excuse may be for bringing a filthy dirty and/or un drained transmission and/or with open unprotected oil-ways for me to work on may be. :rolleyes:

(Which has proven to be the ridiculous, lazy, inconsiderate and inexcusable behaviour of around 80% of Club Members (Idiots).) :looney:

I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE THIS STUPIDITY AND WILL REFUSE TO DO THE JOB.

XXX :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat:

:idea: Alternatively; :think:

:badidea: Invert and strip a transmission that has a sump full of ATF and/or is caked thick on the outside with old engine oil, on your wife's or mother's kitchen floor. :complain:

Then she can have a go at trying to beat some sense into you? :twak:

F.F.S. :shrug:

• 9 months later...

Another PLEA FOR SANITY

At any one time; I have a rolling on & off carousel of at least half a dozen folks button-grunting wrong technical questions in pursuit of right technical answers, which they then either don't understand or may ignore because it wasn't the trendy answer they thought they were after.

Most of whom eventually evaporate up their own incognito alias arseholes, without as much as a by your leave or thank you! :shrug:

These persons mostly have photo i.d's including a cartoon character or an "out of their league" woman's arsehole and also use several different titles, ie; forum name, fuckwitbook name, real name, nick-name, email name and ever changing phone numbers.

This identity fuckwittery, combined with button-grunts fired at me with never ending combinations of; prisoner messages, text messages, massager grunts and emails, is nothing short of OUTSTANDING STUPIDITY and could even be classified as psychological torture? :think:

If you think that the jigsawgarmi of eluding to determine as a woman's arsehole, whilst using several different identities and button-grunting via several different means is a sane activity?

I seriously suggest that you go and get a check-up from the neck-up. :looney:

Anyone with an I.Q. of more than 20? :think:

SHOULD be able to understand that this ever moving goalposts lottery; of who might be who and which myriad of modifications might be what, becomes damn near impossible to keep up with!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.