The mkiv Supra Owners Club

low dyno results

Guest ccoombsy

Guest ccoombsy

I have finished my build and was a little disappointed in my dyno results after being remapped car only has 80k miles on and has always been a strong engine good compression across all cylinders .I have fitted a t66 xs power turbo,manifold and 50mm wastegate, custom 3 " downpipe I made Up, full 3" exhaust with no restrictions 550 injectors, greddy emangement blue massive 350 lpm fuel pump. Obviously fmic. Stock. New spark plugs, 3 bar map sensor. I wanted to run 12psi of boost for now but my tuner said anything over 9 psi it became unstable and fluctuated. Now I put this down to the xs power wastegate as they are only cheap I know but they mapped it to 9 psi. I only made 280 rwhp and 330 at crank does this sound about right. Also the engine management light was on due to me running it with no 02 sensors previously which I thought they would of removed before tuning.Do these figures sound about right as everyone else seems to have much higher results and not upgraded any of the fueling.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.