The mkiv Supra Owners Club

O2 Sensors

Guest d-_-b

Thanks for putting this up. I would like to add that for any potential na-t the problem of either having to weld the old O2 sensors to the downpipe or buy new ones that screw in is a problem. However if you are purchasing a wb02 sensor and gauge, some now feature a simulated narrowband output that can be spliced into the existing O2 sensor wiring to fool the ecu ( assuming you are running piggy back) this then means you can run a single wideband sensor in your down pipe. The innovate MTX-L afr gauge and sensor has the function and is a great bit of kit.

• 2 weeks later...

I will add to my last that the MTX-L gauge has 2 outputs. 1x simulated narrowband to replace your stock o2 sensors and 1x WB output which if you run EMU can be connected to one of the option ports to feed the EMU A/F target MAPS.

I will be running this setup and will fire up some piccies when the install is complete.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.