The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How-To Get a Hybrid Transmission ***

Bring to me; an A340E-GTE and an A340E-GE transmission, a new GE strainer & small tube of Loctite Grey 5660. (Plus an A650E sump if you want Big Sump Mod too?)

I'll then build a Hybrid & shim-up the accumulators to suit your requirements whilst you watch

The conversion build costs £100, this gratuity includes lifetime 24/7 tech back-up by means of :telephone: talking in old-money on a telephone & lifetime free servicing too

PLEASE :read: READ

Automatic transmissions require respect

A transmission stored without a torque-converter with the oil ways open & unprotected, will be pot-luck good or bad?

Drain both transmissions before you come. :shrug: Please

Clean exterior of transmissions before you come. :shrug: Please

Pm for my telephone no. then :telephone: call me & talk in old-money to confirm all components required are present & correct. :hi:

• 11 months later...

Very interested in this. I used to have a black na w58. Ive now got a white facelift auto and love it. Such a lovely smooth drive. I was going to swap the transmission over but after driving the auto its staying in :D my only concern was the power the auto box can take when ive finished building my na-t engine. The max I'll be shooting for is about 500 so this is looking like a good option. If you still do option 2 or will in the not so distant future I'll snap one of these up :)

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

good morning David aka Nutty Professor :sly:

As you know I sold my yellow Radox Supra w58 and have now bought a black single turbo n a t but is still on the na auto box:blink: I'm a bit skint now lol so need to save up a bit of money then I will definitely be up to come and see you after I have phoned you And gone over the recipe list :cool: I have also have much time to improve my tea making skills:p be safe old friend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.