The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA-TT Supras

Mario

Best of luck with it mate :thumbs:

I'm hoping to get mine back soon after all the issues I've had :( Turns out the donor engine I had sourced for the conversion had major issues with it, so bit the bullet and bought a brand new short block and head. Oh and replaced the stock twins for hybrids as they were shot as well :rolleyes:

It hasn't been a good 8 months :(

Thta is the only thing. I hope its as good as he said.

Fair play to you though for going out and replacing everything. You must be happy knowing its all new, hopefully that can make up for the 8 months of problems a little:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I fitted an uprated fuel pump highly recommended! Didnt really mess about with the loom just the usual 3wires that go to the fuse box.

Note regarding the W58 Gearbox, mine lasted about 8months held up well i did give it some abuse.

When it did let go it was absolutely destroyed, I can say it will hold BPU power but if you drive hard i wouldnt say it would long term its a ticking time bomb!

I've not been able to get on the net much in the last few weeks.

The conversion to bpu is done other than putting the gauges in. Had the car for a couple of weeks now and am loving it.

Thanks dibble for the advise by the way, I got it sorted:)

• 1 year later...
Guest Mistermann

Ive had my conversion for about 8months now and all is still looking good (touch wood) however i thought about replacing the diff to help with the additional power - anyone got any ideas which one to go for? '94 jspec 5 speed manual

• 8 months later...

hi guys i just joined the na-tt club, i'm running a 93 supra sz which past year has been converted from na towards a tt, bpu'd it a few months later which the w58 didn't survived, upgraded her with a getrag v160 in combination with an A02B diff.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.