The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Northampton Supras

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh im bit skint, so sticking with the stock one atm. spoke to nic and aparently u dont have 2 have a full cat back u can get a nur spec silencer that fits to stock pipes. cat back would be ideal but as i said cash rather tight...

Oh sorry additional I am now the proud owner of a full set of Toyota workshop manuals for the 1996 + 1998 years (got a nice discount for both at same time ) I've decided to do my own servicing from now on and have all the info on supra's that I could ever want with both sets combined. If anyone needs any info i'd be happy to help out :)

when u doin ur service i need to do a fluids change, trans, engine etc... could do em same time if u want, mite work out bit cheaper on oils etc..

ordering 2 new rear wheels on friday. so should have rims back on by weekend after!

can do a meet up next week one afternoon/evening if you want ? a pair of ramps would be useful fizzle as my driveway has a slight incline on it and would prob be safer than stands. was thinking of getting a pair at weekend, but if you got some already ? .... all are welcome to pop round and we got a pub at the end of my street with a decent sized car park :) If it's more convenient for all can do this sunday for a mini meet and BBQ ? have got sockets etc but more tools the merrier !

only got big ramps that fit onto trailers etc.. not free standing. is urs auto? if u wanted to do it on a weekend can go to my yard in quinton got loads of tools big hanger, compressor with tools, stands etc...

hehe soz i meant ill check monday with boss no-one gonna be in saturday, but can do it any time really if u prefer evening.

finally got rid of that dodgy jap double din stereo, at last some decent sound in there now..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.