The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Northampton Supras

Does jezz really exist????

i've been down to his garage twice but he's never there. aparently off getting a haircut or on holiday. i think he mite be the northampton answer to Keizer Souse from usual suspects, he pops up sorts people out but no-one ever seen him....lol

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if any of you guys are over rushden way soon, i have seen a lovely supra parked down by the gypsy site!!!!!!!

steve if you see this soon next time going to work have a look see.

Directions are as follows:- turn on to A6 towards kettering from the higham roundabout, A6 furniture is on your left, just after that is the turning to the gypsy site, turn down there and drive down the road for about 300m its on the RHS.

It's candy red with black carbon bonnet, chrome alloys and veilside spolier, looks very tidy. in all the time i have lived in Rushden i have never seen it dont think anyone else has either!

mystery

richie

• 2 weeks later...

got decat on today!! sounds loads better, still got the stock back box so not stupidly loud.... yet!

bit raspy at 3000 but then starts grunting like the animal it is. tax it in mornin so ready to come out n play!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.