My car for sale - Possibly the best "Road" Supra in the UK

Guest Terry S

This car is poo, it has :

No neons

No lambo doors

No l.e.d washer jets

No light-up beesting aerial

AND to top it all off........ not even a K&N filter

I'm shocked at the balls of the seller!!!

---------------------------------------------

In all honesty, after havin to look over the spec list a thousand times on behalf of Boss T, I don't understand half of it which means it must be brilliant! lol

The guy who did the tuning is well respected in the US/CA scene and terry and mig have devoted SO MUCH time on this and knowing what terry has spent, no expense was spared. It is well worth selling the wife, kids and caravan for.

Guest Terry S
This car is poo, it has :

No neons

No lambo doors

No l.e.d washer jets

No light-up beesting aerial

AND to top it all off........ not even a K&N filter

I'm shocked at the balls of the seller!!!

---------------------------------------------

In all honesty, after havin to look over the spec list a thousand times on behalf of Boss T, I don't understand half of it which means it must be brilliant! lol

The guy who did the tuning is well respected in the US/CA scene and terry and mig have devoted SO MUCH time on this and knowing what terry has spent, no expense was spared. It is well worth selling the wife, kids and caravan for.

LOL actually mate it does have a K&N filter ;)

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.