The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Enkei RPF1 Fitment

Brian_C1

I can't seem to find much information on these wheels for fitment to a Supra but I suspect they don't fit too well over UK brakes

I'm looking at getting some Enkei RPF1 in preferably 17" but may go with 18" if that makes a difference

They come in the following I think

17x9 et35 or 45 for the front

17x9.5 et38 for the rear

Or 17x10 et38 for the rear (tires are harder to get this wide without stretching which I'm not interested in)

Does anyone know if these would fit without arch work, I'm OK with using a small spacer if needed but nothing mad.

Cheers

They'd work perfect without arch work mate, depending on if it clears the front calipers. I have 9"+34/10"+34 front/rear on my 18s with no issues and i think its the best combination without any work. I did find a quote on SF regarding those alloys:

RPF1

Front: 18x9.5 +38 with 10mm hub centric spacer. you would need ARP extended wheel studs since no adapter spacers are made in this small of spacer size.

Rear: 18x10 +38 no modifications whatsoever.

They'd work perfect without arch work mate, depending on if it clears the front calipers. I have 9"+34/10"+34 front/rear on my 18s with no issues and i think its the best combination without any work. I did find a quote on SF regarding those alloys:

Perfect thanks for that, with the quote from SF a 17x9 et45 might he sufficient to clear the brakes without a space if et38 needed a 10mm spacer, ignoring the 17 vs 18 side of things, need to look a bit further at the tire selection for 17x10 on the rear don't want to be limited to spending huge money for decent tires instead of just going for 17x9.5 on the rear

Edit: I've said that wrong haven't I? Larger offset will push the wheel in further to the hub

Edited by Brian_C1 (see edit history)

I would run 17x9 et35 front and 17x10 Et38 rear.

You can get 255/45/17 OE BMW tyres for £130 on Camskill

https://www.camskill.co.uk/m54b0s11637p0/Car_Tyres_-_MPV_Tyres_-_People_Carrier_Tyres_-_17_inch_R17_inch_-_255_45_17_255_45R17_OE_BMW

Yeah I had originally though the extra half inch would ad some stretch over the stock 9.5 but checking pictures it doesn't seem to really so I might go with the 10 at the back then.

Only issue is now they don't do black in the sizes I wanted so will need to get silver and repaint black, don't think the silver would look as good on a white supra

I've done loads of research on these specific RPF1 wheels.

If you want to clear UK/TT brakes without requiring spacers and longer wheel studs also avoiding any arch work etc then you want to go for 17/18x8.5 et30 at the front and 17/18x10 et38 at the rear.

I've just ordered a set of RPF1 18x8.5 et30 front and 18x10 et38 rear.

As for tyres I'm going 245/40/18 on the fronts and 275/35/18 rear. This should have no stretch as I had the same setup on my previous wheels which were 18x9 fronts and 18x10 rears.

17s look too small on a MK4 Supra to me personally, 18s will fill the arches nicely without compromising performance.