The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hose reels

Dnk

Any recommendations

I have Hozelock fittings and hose but its a mess and hangs on a bracket on the wall, i was

thinking of getting either a wall mounted job or a portable one like either of these to tidy it

all up, plus i need longer hose as the one i have is a tad too short

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hozelock-Mini-Hose-Reel-Automatic-Retracting-Auto-Reel-2485-10m-Garden-Hose-/310435309974

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hozelock-2434-60mtr-Hose-Cart-With-30m-Hose-Assembled/114217807313?epid=712193376&hash=item1a97e96dd1:g:4x4AAOSwmWxeT9Di

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

not sure mate , but like you say if you don't ned it to move fix it up out of the way ,the only fault ive found with the wall mounted ones especially the hoselok if theres to much hose in there it doesn't reel back in evenly then clogs up ,some of my customers have this and the car is a long way from the house so I use theyre hose up to my cart then mine from there , but reeling theyres back in is a pita plus the cheaper hoselok kinks like hell,ive had my skintec well over ten years dunk and still going strong

£125 with 25 metres of hose for the wall mounted re wind reel which is nice but i can't justify spending

that and that'll be the bit that breaks

I shall buy the fixed wall bracket and 20 metres of the Power grip hose guaranteed

20 years for £44 delivered

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...