The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello!!

_Rob_

Hey Rob, and welcome to the best mkiv supra club ever.

Rondell 18"s? I want... :love:

Sounds like the factory optiion springs buddy, quite a few of us run on those... Bilstein dampers (are they yellow by any chance?) with Eibach coilovers... nice pointy setup I think. Mine are too low for London :innocent:

Very pretty car Rob!

B :thumbs:

Sounds like the factory optiion springs buddy, quite a few of us run on those... Bilstein dampers (are they yellow by any chance?) with Eibach coilovers... nice pointy setup I think. Mine are too low for London :innocent:

the shocks are black, say made for toyota on them and a word that looks like Toyiko (cant remeber off the top of my head).

a few people said the eibachs werent stock on a UK spec. if they are or not im pretty happy with the set up, low but not too low and very firm. just a little bit too much roll for my liking, ive been advised to look into TRD anti roll bars to solve this.

ooh, i was over near the drifting area towards the end of the day and had a look round a few supes. didnt realise that was the club area. next to the mr2's?

hello m8 an welocme!, is ur uk spec auto or manual, what sort of mileage you got? full service history?? ......... thatrs a good find a 'black uk spec', very clean looking motor to, think i saw it in the parking area you were quite close to my silver uk ..... i think???

Thanks for the warm welcome!

DBR, mines a storm blue auto. had 107000 miles on, up to 109k now. FTSH. as i mentioned there were a couple of things to replace on the car but nothing major. i couldnt find any clean, nice priced UK specs up north when i was buying. i got mine from dorset! train down and a 300 mile drive home!

i love the colour, i did a cut, polish and wax the night before pod. when id finished the car look wet! i was amazed how good the colour came up!

well, looking forward to meetin some of u guys at a few meets!