The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blitz Nur Spec-R exhaust + bung

charlton

One of the best sounding exhausts around in my opinion. The Nur Spec-R sounds aggressive and was designed to meet the noise limits of the Nurburgring, however, there is the (unused) bung to quieten the exhaust for stricter track day noise limits - or quieter neighbourhoods. I would love to keep hold of it, but my wife is not so keen and it has sat around for a few years so it does need to go to someone who will appreciate it (exhaust, not wife)

This is the turbo version (also fits NA) which has a straighter pipe which hangs a little lower and means there is a flat spot on the first muffler, call this tailored or pre-fit! The rear muffler has a few scrapes on the bottom, but nothing visible when fitted. The exhaust will need a rotary polish to restore the shine and remove some of the tar spots

I feel the owners club members should get first shot at parts so this is advertised on here only at £350. There isn't much on here to benchmark the price so let me know if you feel I am off the mark

Local collection from Hampton Court area is preferred, I am also happy to travel a sensible distance to exchange - obviously once we are out of lockdown.

Let me know any questions you have or if you want more pictures, thanks

attachment.php?attachmentid=235297&d=1586683195

attachment.php?attachmentid=235298&d=1586683204

attachment.php?attachmentid=235296&d=1586683168

attachment.php?attachmentid=235295&d=1586683157

attachment.php?attachmentid=235294&d=1586683142

IMG_1885.JPGIMG_1884.JPGIMG_1883.JPGIMG_1882.JPGIMG_1881.JPG

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.