The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Front and rear UK brakes

Tommyd16

Full set of front and rear UK brakes for sale with discs and pads.

Discs and pads have covered about 1000 miles. New less than 2 years ago. New pins and springs fitted at the same time.

Brakes also got overhauled at the same time.

Only removed to fit bigger brakes.

Rear setup SOLD

Fronts still available £400

collected from north London N8 near Alexandra palace or you arrange your own courier.

Edited by Tommyd16 (see edit history)

I've no idea what these cost new in the UK but Whifbitz who are never knowingly cheap will do a shiny new set for £1,700. I checked one of the US suppliers I use for Toyota parts (McGeorge) and they run to $984 new, plus of course freight and duty which I'd expect would then land around £1,150. Not wishing to piss on your chips but £1,000 plus delivery for poorly painted second hand calipers and used rotors is probably going to prove to be a tad optimistic.

Try them on Facebook though, people don't seem to be as price sensitive there as they are on the forum.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.