The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pure sport supra mats

JayJay1374

Genuine mk4 supra pure sport car mats,

Used but in very good condition for their age, very slight wear on the drivers mat (as seen in the pictures), the drivers mat could also benefit from a wet vac.

The auction is for the front mats, if I find the rears they’ll be included.

Overall good condition and a hard to find part

Sale price £300 or

eBay link.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F273991231068

Edited by JayJay1374 (see edit history)

So £300 is worth it yes ? LOL

Carpet dye will sort that out for you for a tenner and the mats be back.

No idea on the value especially as there’s no rears but think £100 was cheap for the grey pure sport mats last week. The condition is key on these now, also can you dye the black heel parts on pre facelift grey as if I wanted a set of these they would have to be original oem. Look at the difference in the cost of a black dyed interior carpet and an oem black carpet.

No idea on the value especially as there’s no rears but think £100 was cheap for the grey pure sport mats last week. The condition is key on these now, also can you dye the black heel parts on pre facelift grey as if I wanted a set of these they would have to be original oem. Look at the difference in the cost of a black dyed interior carpet and an oem black carpet.

Correct, I reckoned £100 was a fair price ah ah. They were fully cleaned and vaccumed before placing the ad, I could surely have asked much more but that is not at all the idea of a forum :) I rather wanted them to go for a fair price to a forum fellow member who will hopefully make good use of it.

A contributor to the price is as well the presence and condition of the "Pure Sport" emblems, as they are very often missing or torn appart... Replacement emblems do not really count as they are not original.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.