The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JR10s wheels

shaz2010

Hi lads I’m looking at some JR10s and Need a little advise if possible, been in contact with Alex at driftworks and he’s advised some 8.5 front ET 40 and 9.5 ET 40 for the rear. I’ve searched on here for info and some of yous are running the same but ET25 front and ET35 rear. Will the 25 and 30 fit? Uk spec so bigger brakes. And I’m not up for rolling or cutting arches etc. Wanting them as flush as possible.

Thanks

Hi mate

I had some JR10s on my Supra last year and they’ll have no issue fitting over UK brakes. I had 8.5 et25 on the fronts and 9.5 et40 on the back and they were a comfortable fit (was too scared to go too aggressive) so 25 and 35 would be fine! A couple of pics for reference....

Hi mate

I had some JR10s on my Supra last year and they’ll have no issue fitting over UK brakes. I had 8.5 et25 on the fronts and 9.5 et40 on the back and they were a comfortable fit (was too scared to go too aggressive) so 25 and 35 would be fine! A couple of pics for reference....

https://jza80.mkivsupra.net/imports/2018/04/86.jpg

https://jza80.mkivsupra.net/imports/2018/04/87.jpg

https://jza80.mkivsupra.net/imports/2018/04/88.jpg

/QUOTE]

Cheers tom much appreciated taking time to up load pics too, they look great the ET 40 on the back look flush would the ET30 not stick out to much is that what you mean by aggressive? Did you run spacers? What about suspension

Should fit Ok.

Same as above, I had the JR-10 Wheels in 18x8.5" ET25 Front / 18x9.5" ET40 Rear and the bigger Lexus LS400 front Calipers.

No rubbing, spacers or arch rolling needed for mine :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]226463[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]226464[/ATTACH]

Cheers Richie mate, looks great too forgot to mention that I've got bilstein shocks with eibach springs 25mm front and 35mm back (I think) yours looks canny low too. Did you have it dropped a little?

Cheers tom much appreciated taking time to up load pics too, they look great the ET 40 on the back look flush would the ET30 not stick out to much is that what you mean by aggressive? Did you run spacers? What about suspension

The ET30 would be pushing it but it depends how flush you want it....have you tried using the willtheyfit.com website? Mine had no spacers and was on stock suspension.

Found another photo which should give you a better idea:

Those look nice, do you remember what tyre sizes you had on the front and back?

Afraid not and all receipts went to the new owner so I can't check back, sorry!

I feel like they might have been 255 at the back and 235 at the front but I'm not 100% sure.

Cheers Richie mate, looks great too forgot to mention that I've got bilstein shocks with eibach springs 25mm front and 35mm back (I think) yours looks canny low too. Did you have it dropped a little?

Cheers, regret seling it! :(

Yes, it had been lowered on Tein Coilovers.

Was thinking of something like these for my own supra when its painted, was also looking at the XXR 531 in platinum but I cannot get them anywhere in 18'' (contacted most wheel suppliers in the UK and no joy). The XXR 531 almost look like a set of CCW's without the massive price tag

I've got some JR10s would have sold them by now but i'm unsure what size they are front and rear as yet.

Know this from the advert "Brand new set of 18” JR10 alloy wheels fitted with new Falken ZE914 tyres"

Tyre sizes as follows Rear 255/35/18 Front 235/40/18

Welcome to come have a look at them, they fitted flush.

I've got some JR10s would have sold them by now but i'm unsure what size they are front and rear as yet.

Know this from the advert "Brand new set of 18” JR10 alloy wheels fitted with new Falken ZE914 tyres"

Tyre sizes as follows Rear 255/35/18 Front 235/40/18

Welcome to come have a look at them, they fitted flush.

You got any pictures mate ? Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, just wanted to say this thread has been a life saver. I am also buying some Japan Racing wheels and was fretting over what offset to go for, to clear bigger brakes at the front and sit flush, without the need to modify the arches.

ET25 fronts and ET40 rears it is!

Hi guys, just wanted to say this thread has been a life saver. I am also buying some Japan Racing wheels and was fretting over what offset to go for, to clear bigger brakes at the front and sit flush, without the need to modify the arches.

ET25 fronts and ET40 rears it is!

No problem glad it has help you out mate ;) they are a class wheel just need to order mine.