The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hard Pipe wanted

CJ

That could be the makings of a plan. Especially if Jagman will allow me some garage space to change the bits n bobs myself (with him overseeing of course). :blush:

Oh yeah - great advert for anyone wandering around his place!

And here we have CJ - our new NVQ trainee - take no notice of the cut hands and large oil spillage - all part of an air filter change

:haha:

CJ, talking about Jagman, can you have a chat with our friend about those bits I've got for him, if he really still wants them....

Thanks

Gav

cj, you have the same intercooler as me. that pipe goes down at 90 degrees then shoots off at another 90 degree angle underneath the chassis leg. its an awkward shape to replace. why not just have the paint stripped from yours and have it polished?

:yes: That looks favourite Lee. I was hoping to pick one up cheaply so that the car wouldn't be off the road but that doesn't look as if it will happen.

someone will be able to strip and polish that in no time at all. they'll be able to do it while you wait if you know anywhere you can take it? Nick from total custom polished up all my pipes and it took him an hour and it only cost £27 iirc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.