The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelift twin turbo / single turbo

Ozy1986

Hello all. Just fully joined to the Forum but have been browsing for some weeks. My 2 brothers (Ikram aka Iky and Chico) are proud owners of TT supras and I’m wanting to join the gang. I’m after a good Supra either a TT or single auto as long as it’s had the proper mods added. I’m trying to stick to a max budget of £15k and trying to see if I can get one local to me within West Yorkshire, but if I need to travel to get really good one , il be more than happy to do that. If a TT 6 is still in existence for my budget that’s even better.

I do have a 2006 Range Rover Sport 4.2 Superchaged in Java black if anyone is happy to do a px with cash either way.

I’ve been looking around now for a few weeks for one now and it’s proving to be a bit difficult. I’m kicking myself for not contacting drift_bear about his Supra.

Hopefully one will come up soon.

Thanks,

Ozy.

• 3 weeks later...
Well done finding what you want, i hope everthing is ok with it. Post some pics up.

Hi , thanks. It’s in good condition, no rust, which is great. Went to have a look at a few, one was a U.K. spec but was bodged with underseal. Crossmember was ‘fudged’.

Mine had someone who decided it was a good idea to put in about 10 meters worth of wire when putting in the alarm and gauges. Had a big air horn wired in, with a cowboy wiring job done. Luckily my brother ‘Iky’ is a charm with Supras and electronics.It’s got the ugly veilside front bumper on which going to change for the stock one.

When I give it a good clean on the weekend, il post up some pics.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.