The mkiv Supra Owners Club

brand new clifford avant guard G5

c0c4in3

Hey... Everytime I am out with my UK friends here in Germany I only hear:

BITCH, MUPPET, SLUT, CUNT, WHORE, KILL YOU, DIE, PISS OFF, FUCK YOU etc.... We germans are funny, but I would kill someone telling me this all the time... The UK friends are always laughing... But when I make I joke, they look like seen a ghost... Strange. But I like the UK People. You are good GUYS. THUMBS UP!

Germans have insults too. What's that word... I can't spell it but sounds like schwektle or shluktul, something like that. Do you know the word I'm trying to say?

hey jake.. ever been to germany? I know the word you mean.. the german word ist schwuchtel but spelling in english is impossible because you dont have the CH we speak. okay, say chanel, take the ch you said and combine it with schwu but dont say "you" you normally saying the u... understand me?

Well without wanting to call devils advocate and yes I do want a damn decent alarm for anti-theft purposes I also need that alarm to conform to thatcham approved standards as well. Why you ask as a german is that so important? Well its a simple fact that thatcham class 1 gets you 10% off your insurance. When you are talking about nearly a grands worth of policy you are talking nearly £100 a year saved by having a certified alarm over one thats not. 3 years and the money saved pays for the alarm. Now you seeing why its so important? Now I said I would buy this alarm both on this thread and in several Pms. I don't know how you do business in germany but when I say I'll buy something regardless of if I erred I'll buy it. I don't appreciatte being told you have queues of people waiting to buy it. If you had then you wouldn't be reducing it. I am interested and I will buy it. I explained that the bank sort code that you provided me wasn't accepted by my bank. In this country bank sort codes are 6 digits not 8 so my bank wouldn't take it. My bank also won't transfer money in euro's (we are still in the dark ages here) so if you had of given me half a chance instead of hard sell you would have received a mail asking you for your paypal address so I could pay that way. If I'm still top of the list of buyers please feel free to PM me your paypal address so I can pay you for this alarm.

After that I will have to sort out getting it fitted and thatcham approved myself.

Well without wanting to call devils advocate and yes I do want a damn decent alarm for anti-theft purposes I also need that alarm to conform to thatcham approved standards as well. Why you ask as a german is that so important? Well its a simple fact that thatcham class 1 gets you 10% off your insurance. When you are talking about nearly a grands worth of policy you are talking nearly £100 a year saved by having a certified alarm over one thats not. 3 years and the money saved pays for the alarm. Now you seeing why its so important? Now I said I would buy this alarm both on this thread and in several Pms. I don't know how you do business in germany but when I say I'll buy something regardless of if I erred I'll buy it. I don't appreciatte being told you have queues of people waiting to buy it. If you had then you wouldn't be reducing it. I am interested and I will buy it. I explained that the bank sort code that you provided me wasn't accepted by my bank. In this country bank sort codes are 6 digits not 8 so my bank wouldn't take it. My bank also won't transfer money in euro's (we are still in the dark ages here) so if you had of given me half a chance instead of hard sell you would have received a mail asking you for your paypal address so I could pay that way. If I'm still top of the list of buyers please feel free to PM me your paypal address so I can pay you for this alarm.

After that I will have to sort out getting it fitted and thatcham approved myself.

Thats cool. I just want to clarify things. I would like to tell the others yes or no. You was the first who told me that you want to buy it. But then several others asked me. And you what I could see from your last post is, that you are not so happy that this thing has not thachcam whatsoever thing approv. Of course, if you can save 100 quids per years, after 3 years, you got a new alarm. Thats fine. In Germany nobody cares if you have an alarm or not... Normally I would have said to the others, "sorry, its sold" but after reading your post "no thatchcam??? Damend" or something like this I thougt you are after a thatchcam alarm. So dont worry that I told you that there are a few otheres that asked me for the alarm. Just wanted to let you know that in case you wont buy it, I would like to let the second know that he can buy it. BTW I reduced the price to 250 because I need the money quick... Have several other thing I would like to buy :-) And sellin it for 250 quids gives me no + no -. Thats a good deal if you dont want to keep something. Mostly you sell it for less than you pai for if you dont want to keep a thing. Businees in Germany is the same like everywhere else. There are good guys and bad guys. BTW, payment via wire transfer is simple. I did it several times in the past to send money to the UK. The only problem is, you need to go to your bank. I also cant do it online. You still need somebody who makes the wire transfer in a different currency... Everywhere is dark age ;-) I really did not want to dis appreciate you regarding telling you that there are other that would like to buy it... Dont take it wrong mate. Just want to sell it.

Thanks....

Ok so for the sake of the few extra quid I'll split ya halfway and paypal it then. You'll get your money this morning and I'll get my stuff sent out in the morning?

If I have your money in by tomorrow morning I will pack it well and ship it out directly. So you should receive it on tuesday or wednesday at the latest....

Will send you the tracking no. when I sent the shipment to you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.