The mkiv Supra Owners Club

brand new clifford avant guard G5

c0c4in3

Hey there... Got a brand new Clifford Avant Guard G5 Remote Start Car Alarm System :ok: for sale. Price is 350 pounds + shipping (probl. 20-30). The System has the following features :read: :

Computer Customizable with CliffNet G5 Wizard, customize your system with the ease of a point-and-click interface, as well as access additional options

G5 - Security With Remote Start

PlainView 2 Code-Protected Valet Mode / Override

Two 5-Button Extended Range Carbon Fiber Remotes with Blue LED

BlackJax Anti-Carjacking System

ACG-2: Anti-Cloning Device

FACT-2 (False Alarm Control and Test): Anti Falsing Circuitry

Programmable UltraSecure Engine Immobilizaion

IntelliStart Remote Engine Starting

SecureAccess Full-Time Feature Customization

Programmable Remote Panic Feature with Smart Locking / Unlocking

Self-Powered Smart Siren with User-Selectable 30 / 60 / 90 Second Duration

Blue Status LED: Shows System is Armed

Low Transmitter Battery Warning

Omni-Sensor / Proximity Sensor / Digital Tilt

Remote Power Door Lock Control

Remote Sensor Bypass

Wizard Port: Custom Control from CliffNet G5 Wizard

Smart Locking with Panic

Dual Park Light Relay

Smart Auto Testing

Autobypass Trigger

Autoarming

8-Event Total Recall

Smartpowerup 2

Turbo Timer

XHF Receiver

Quiet/Loud Chirp

Double Pulse Lock / Unlock

Second Unlock Output

10 TotalRecall Zones

Factory Disarm / Rearm

Hood Pin Included

(+/-) Diesel Inputs: (-) Only

Optional Wireless Immobilizer, Nightvision, Wiper Control, and Window Control

Safety Shutdown Switch

Cheers...

i mean will it work ok in the uk, i heard that different countrys have different frequencies? im no expert though

I am not sure how much is it in the UK. In Germany it costs around 550 GBP New at a Clifford shop. around 850 GBP installed. I think I have seen this alarm for 1000 GBP Installed... So maybe 700 GBP without. It sure works for a UK car or within the UK. It's a clifford alarm.

Thanks, Oliver

I'll have it you got PM

Hang on is this for a diesel motor? How comes its for sale?

It can be used for diesel and petrol engines. For Manuals and Automatics. I am not so good in installing a car alarm. No Idea how to do that. And a local garage will charge me more than I am willing to pay for it here in Germany... So I decided to keep my standard factory alarm in and sell this one.

Cheers...

Says "INCLUDING INSTALLATION", doesn't it?

Oh sorry... Yes... You are right. Just okay, let it be 600 or even 500 pounds without install... Still a bargain, isnt it? I dont know what thatchcam means... But this alarm is cliffords flagship... whatever.

Guest gzaerojon
Oh sorry... Yes... You are right. Just okay, let it be 600 or even 500 pounds without install... Still a bargain, isnt it? I dont know what thatchcam means... But this alarm is cliffords flagship... whatever.

if you want to discount your insurance then the insurance company will only accept a thatcham approved alarm to quilify

http://www.thatcham.org/about/

Guest gzaerojon

im not sure it works like that, i think clifford would get a certain model thatcham approved then they can market them off as thatcham alarms..

i'd still buy it though, i love gadgets

at the right price :sly:

im not sure it works like that, i think clifford would get a certain model thatcham approved then they can market them off as thatcham alarms..

i'd still buy it though, i love gadgets

at the right price :sly:

YO! over 50 % off list price is the right price. If this is not the right price, what then? 150 % off list price??? Hey, maybe there is someone who gives you money for taking that alarm??? Who knows... Sorry, I just like that. Making fun... Okay, the price I mentioned (250) is exactly that what I have paid for... I dont wanna make money on it. IF not interested, I am sure for this price another one will buy it. Tell me, if you driving without alarm and then, have a nice alarm. You dont buy an alarm for insurance, do you? I bought the alarm to have some funny gadgets and a good protection for my car. Up to you mate... Two guys also asked for the alarm so far. It's a nice thing...

We do like a good joke. Well, most of us. Ewen just like a joke.

Hey... Everytime I am out with my UK friends here in Germany I only hear:

BITCH, MUPPET, SLUT, CUNT, WHORE, KILL YOU, DIE, PISS OFF, FUCK YOU etc.... We germans are funny, but I would kill someone telling me this all the time... The UK friends are always laughing... But when I make I joke, they look like seen a ghost... Strange. But I like the UK People. You are good GUYS. THUMBS UP!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.