The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Robbing Ebay B@stards

AMG

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you do email the seller don't include your email address as you may regret it ! Use the ebay messaging only as it hides your email address...

why would i regret it ? im currently trying to get an address of a guy who is trying to rip me off for a carbon bonnet for my evo, i clocked it straight away and have been emailing him offering to send cash, if i get his address and its to far for a visit im going to send him some dog shit, he does have my real email addy though

he wont send his address he says

"He didn't have the money becasue i don't know what problems occured.If you want to buy it just let me know, because the transaction is handled by eBay.All you have to do is to send me your full name and address, ebay user name,item number so we can start a secure transaction through eBay.They will contact you about the payment and shipping details.(you will buy this item now at your bid price including the shipping)."

i have 2 ebay accounts, is is safe to give him my details with a false address ?

he gave me a "second chance offer" from another account, not even the one selling the bonnet !

from a rondom ebay member

"~~~Do not reply to this email. Contact the seller at this e-mail addres [email protected]

You expressed interest in an item New+Unused Mitsubushi Evo 8 Carbon Fibre Bonnet Item number: 4576863678 by bidding, however the auction has ended with another member as the high bidder.In compliance with eBay policy, the seller of that item is making this Second Chance Offer to you at your bid price of £362.00.The seller has issued this Second Chance Offer because the winning bidder was unable to complete the transaction .If you accept this offer, you will be able to exchange Feedback with the seller and will be eligible for eBay services associated with a transaction, such as fraud protection.

Thank you,

eBay, Inc

~~~Do not reply to this email as you will not receive an answer.Contact the seller at this e-mail address : [email protected].

Regards,"

when i contacted the ebay account about the email direct they said they knew nothing of it, i then contacted the [email protected] email and im just wasting his time for as long as posible

he says he cant meet me as he is having a bad devorce :rolleyes:

he wont send his address he says

"He didn't have the money becasue i don't know what problems occured.If you want to buy it just let me know, because the transaction is handled by eBay.All you have to do is to send me your full name and address, ebay user name,item number so we can start a secure transaction through eBay.They will contact you about the payment and shipping details.(you will buy this item now at your bid price including the shipping)."

i have 2 ebay accounts, is is safe to give him my details with a false address ? he offered me a buy it now from a name that was close to the person who was selling the bonnet, he says he cant meet me as he is having a bad devorce :rolleyes:

It has been known for people on ebay to collect personal details from buyers and then pass them on to others ... be very carefull who you send things esp. your address / ebay id combination !