The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1999 N/A 6N0 Toyota Supra 95K Miles Auto

foggy147

GLWS mate

What bike you getting

Cheers pal. Been looking at a Yamaha MT07 something along those lines. My mates just got his license recently and has got a Suzuki GSX S 750 a new one and just fell in love with it. He's absolutely loving it saying he should of done it years ago, so going to get it ticked off!

Cheers pal. Been looking at a Yamaha MT07 something along those lines. My mates just got his license recently and has got a Suzuki GSX S 750 a new one and just fell in love with it. He's absolutely loving it saying he should of done it years ago, so going to get it ticked off!

Nice, Funny enough we all went for a ride on Sat and my mate just got one of these with yellow wheels. He got a akrapovic carbon exhaust which he loves.. pops and bangs he saying lol

You wont look back that's for sure .. im a little more into bikes then cars now lol

Getting a 2nd bike next year for track only

Now sold. Glad to see it's gone to a good home.

Feel genuinely gutted to see it drive away as it truly is a beautiful car. Think I'm done with cars for a while as not much comes close for the money so time to get into the biking scene. May hate it but don't know until I give it a try!

Hopefully the new owners makes himself known as would like to see some updates on the car going forward.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.