The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Essex Meet!!!!

Tom

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

REALLY good meet ! !

Carole loved seeing all the diff Soops . . . . .

. . . . . OH, AND, she said the OWNERS weren't TOO bad either ! ! ! :p

At work now, kna**ered, 'cos had to drive home then leave at 6 again to get

to work :zzz: :whip:

[ HAVE to get new wheels NOW ! ! ! :rolleyes: ]

Yeah it was quite a big turn out last night, i didn't really get a chance to find who were the owners of some cars there before i left.

Lovely driving conditions too, all that cool dense air..... did anyone manage to find some rubber i lost on my way out???!!!

LSD's gotta be next on the shopping list, can't believe they made some Supra's without em!

:oops:

Yeah nice meet, we had a good turn out......didnt even know there were that many supra owners in and around essex......

We will have to arrange another meet in the near future before the really shitty weather kicks in

Ha Ha on the way home I followed that Limbo that kept driving past us lot last night with loads of pissed up girls in......pulled up next to em at the lights and got a ton of abuse ha ha :rolleyes:

Tom get yourself de-catted now mate :eyebrows:

Steve RLTC for you mate with your lead foot ha ha ;) car motor sounded sweet

See you all again soon

Yeah it was quite a big turn out last night, i didn't really get a chance to find who were the owners of some cars there before i left.

Lovely driving conditions too, all that cool dense air..... did anyone manage to find some rubber i lost on my way out???!!!

LSD's gotta be next on the shopping list, can't believe they made some Supra's without em!

:oops:

top burn out choked for ages after great to meet every one last night hope to meet again soon :woot:

Agreed. Good turn out and my first official supra meet. Nice to see such a friendly bunch!

Oh, and Steve W, I apologise again for sticking me foot right in it as i was saying goodbye. Whoops!

Hey no problems mate... she thought it was quite funny :rlol: