The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NEW - UK Spec Front Brake Callipers

Nic

Brand new boxed UK Spec (4 Pot) front brake callipers, price is £330 per pair, including surface post to your door. Fitting Kit and Shim Kit = £20 including postage.

No stock at the moment, but can order more if anyone wants a set.

Nic what does the fitting kit include? I was under the impression these just swapped straight over ?

Kenny, yes they are a straight swap, the fitting and shim kits are required to fit the brake pads.

There are instructions on swapping over the calipers, HERE

Sorry for the :hijack: thread Nic, but could you tell me, are these the same as the larger facelift brakes ? ( hope so ! )

Yes these are the same as the larger brakes were fitted to *some* of the facelift models, ie. 4 pot front calipers and 2 pot rear calipers.

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to highlight what Nic is selling here,I had mine shipped from Nic in 2 days door to door and these things are huge!,If anyone is gonna do a brake upgrade get your money out now,You wont be disapointed!

I just want to highlight what Nic is selling here,I had mine shipped from Nic in 2 days door to door and these things are huge!,If anyone is gonna do a brake upgrade get your money out now,You wont be disapointed!

Cheers for the recommendation Tim :thumbs: if truth be known though I actually screwed up on you delivery. I advertised the calipers including surface post to UK (as they are bloody heavy), but sent yours by airmail by mistake (ouch!), which was why you received them so quickly :looney:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.