The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mini Cooper S (R53, Supercharged) £2,500

mharvey

For sale is my Mini Cooper S, it's a brilliant car and is so much fun but I can't lie...it's terrible on fuel.

Fuel isn't usually one of my main concerns but doing 60miles a day on the motorway is hurting my bank balance and because this thing is always on boost it doesn't matter if you drive it like a saint or not.

I've only had the car for a few months, it's been trouble free other than the slave cylinder pipe failing (common and expensive fix). They're a pain to fit so it was taken to a mini dealership and was fitted with a new slave cylinder with parts and labour totalling circa £500.

The essentials:

2002 (52) Mini Cooper S

87,000 miles

Fairly comprehensive service history

Spec: Xenons, Panoramic Sunroof, Full Leather, Climate, Tyre Pressure Sensors, Electric wing mirrors

Bodywork is generally really very good, slight mark to rear bumper but that's the only point of note

In the last 6 months it's had the following:

- Full Service

- New set of wheels, centre caps and brand new tyres (kumho ecsta's, none run flat)

- New wipers

- Sump gasket change (weeping) and coolant bottle replaced (slight split)- including coolant flush and replace and another oil/filter change (about 1800 miles ago)

The car starts and drives lovely, I've covered about 3,000 miles in it and not had any issue doing so other than the fixed slave

£2,500 ovno (bought it for £2500 and as mentioned spent over £500 on it inc service and slave stuff)

Pics of whatever available upon request:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.