The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tuning for BHP

Supra-Dupra

I see you have the E-Manage ! Im going to get this soon what do i need with it or does it come with everything needed ?

Im full of questions tonight sorry !

Yes I have a GReeeeedy Emanage, I have one of the old blue ones fitted, there's a new version now called the Emanage Ultimate or GReeeeedy EMU as I like to affectionately call it. I recently sourced these for a number of members (see [thread=41560]HERE[/thread]) as I can get them at discount price from here, I'll pm you a list of everything you need and prices.

Oh and [thread=36661]THIS POST[/thread] should explain Jake's comment :tomato:

J-Spec TT 94, auto, 66k miles

Heres the changes so far most done before i bought it:

HKS Exhaust System with decat

Blitz Dump

Blitz Induction

NRK Iridium Plugs

Strut F & R

Lowered

Turbos are standard i think.

I have seen the Superchip piggy back on http://www.superchips.com but am a bit weary of it as its 500 quid which quotes +30bhp boost, but prob 500 quid would be more efficient spent other directions ?

Forget the Chip dude.....it will screw everything up.......The secret to big power on turbo cars is freeing up back pressure.......a chip will just alter your fuelling for not much in return

yes I gathered that anyway from reading other posts ! Is mapping difficult are there templates to work off ! or do you basically need lessons or someone with experience to do it ?

It isnt something that I would reccomend anyone attempts unless they have a good workinmg knowledge of car tuning and basic mapping.

As Alex says, I would reccomend you speak to Ian as he is probably the most knowledgable memebr on the board. :thumbs: