The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra TT with 5 speed manual conversion SOLD

Guest sco350

Guest sco350

SOLD

[ATTACH=CONFIG]218844[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]218845[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]218846[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]218847[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]218848[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]218848[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]218843[/ATTACH]After 7 years I selling my JDM Supra TT. Thought I would put it up here before trying Autotrader.

1995 with just 20000 miles.

Imported in 2001 by Calder Motor Co. with 12000 miles on the clock, bought by a family member I am the second keeper

Make:Supra JZA80GTE

Model: Was auto now 5 speed manual with lsd

Year:1995

Colour: Blue, colour code 752

Facelift: NO

Mileage: 20000, I have all but 1 mot since import and the original receipt and advert.

MOT remaining: 2 months but will get it done if not sold soon.

Car's location: Glasgow Scotland

Car has had regular oil changes and the plugs done but due to the low usage and new brakes fitted not much else has needed done, new timing belt (the original was starting to fall apart), V belt and oil just changed.

Modifications: Nylon rear subframe mounts, Vibra Technics diff era mounts, BPU with FCD, standard exhaust with first cat bypass, HKS dump valve, manual ECU, Big brake UK spec upgrade with NEW TOYOTA parts about 4 years ago, 4.1 ratio toren Toyota lsd, stage 4 clutch, Greddy boost gauge, 5 speed W58 gearbox but read bottom of listing for R154 option.

Good bits:Good condition with no rust, never used in the winter and always garaged since import. Very low mileage with No unusual warning lights, everything works except the folding mirrors they adjust electrically but don't fold. New clutch getting fitted this weekend because the stage 4 in at present spoils the driving experience and would put most people off for normal road use.

Bad bits: The alarm flattens the battery if not used every couple of weeks.

The W58 box doesn't have the best name for reliability (this one shifts correctly with no issues) but I have a R154 with new lightweight flywheel clutch etc, the only thing to finish is extending the gear lever. I will sell to whoever buys the car for £1500 if wanted.

PRICE for the car 9K

Please PM for more details.

Is that 20,000 KM or 20,000 miles or a mixture of both?

What regular service history is there, oil changes, filters, plugs et cetera?

What maintenance has been carried out during ownership of the car? Replacing worn out & tired parts et cetera.

Also, i'm not sure if I am understanding the advert correctly but to me it reads that you are selling the car with faulty/broken electric folding mirrors, a dodgy alarm and a dodgy W58. For the car with these issues you would like 10K but you have a good R154 that you will sell for a further 2k? So 12K in total if the buyer wants a working gearbox?

Just host the photos with Photobucket and put the links in your OP.

Guest sco350

The car was originally sold with 12000 miles and now shows just over 20000. The gearbox works fine but everyone seems to want a r154. The mirrors adjust electrically but won't fold. The car has been serviced by myself and starts and drives fine.

JDM Supras were KM not miles so it must have been converted on import.

Do you have all the paperwork confirming milage on import?

Do you have paperwork (receipts) showing regular servicing with dates and miles/KM?

What make is the stage 4 clutch?

Who carried out the conversion from auto to manual?

What maintenance has been carried out during ownership of the car? Replacing worn out & tired parts et cetera.

How old are the tyres?

Any chance of photos of the engine bay, rear seats, from the passenger side (to match the driver side internal), the boot space, all four wheels, front & rear of the car square on. Also shots showing the underside would be good.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.