The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2005 Nissan 350z 54k miles Azure Blue

d-_-b

Hey guys,

As per title, up for sale is my dads Nissan 350z.

Spec:

Make: Nissan

Model: 350Z

Transmission: 6 speed manual

Year: 2005

Millage: 54,000 miles

Colour: Azure Blue

As mentioned, this car belongs to my dad. He bought it about 4-5 years ago as a bit of a weekend car.

Since then it has had very limited use resulting in the millage staying rather low for a 2005 car.

The car has full service history up to 44k but I believe the next one would be due soon to retain the full status.

The car has recently had 2 new front tyres fitted which have about 30 miles on them.

Just had a new MOT which it passed without any issues.

She is completely stock inside and out and in very good condition as can be seen from the pics. Couple of stone chips on the front but nothing major, both keys are present.

Interesting fact about the car:

The car was an ex Nissan Press office vehicle. Has the Nissan Press Office stamp on the number plates and there is a vid on YouTube of Tiff on 5th Gear taking the car around the track in a comparison article they did.

Reason for sale, it just isn't getting used, literally the last year has seen a couple of hundred miles, 1/2 of which were by myself so he's decided it's time to let it go.

Price:

£5750 ono

Pics:

Any questions just ask.

Cheers all,

CJ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.