The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mk iv n/a vs 04 impreza wrx

JIMBOW1

Guest Flat4_ire
I am relaxed mate. The only that seems to be getting het up here owns a chav mobile. :whistle:

nah im not i just back imprezas up cos they are great machines ruined by eeejits!! but to be honest ur supra is one of the nicest supras ive ever seen and uve obviously put a lot of time/effort and money into so i respect you for that ;) gimme a hug man! lol stop picking on the paddy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah im not i just back imprezas up cos they are great machines ruined by eeejits!! but to be honest ur supra is one of the nicest supras ive ever seen and uve obviously put a lot of time/effort and money into so i respect you for that ;) gimme a hug man! lol stop picking on the paddy

A :hug: for the Paddy from a Welsh sheep shagger :D

theres just no way a n/a supra is gonna stay with a newage wrx impreza, and DEF not a 94/95 one, and it is as simple as that and u know that aswell man

i agree with the wrx 93-96 jap versions then the na supe got no chance against i have tried this theory, but if it was the uk model wrx i reckomn 230bhp ones its a close shout

it all got a bit out of hand there for a moment:rlol:

didnt meen to bring up such a argument:tomato:

at the end of the day my mate has a 04 new age wrx 220bhp all standard apart from the parts i have got for him for crimbo.

only reason i ask is that ever scince i can remember we have been very competative and he is a couple of years older so he could always afford a better car, just wonder if i could match it in some ways. but i know that the supra will always be a "super car" and all you can say about the imp is "not another one"

sorry for bad spelling lol

Guest Flat4_ire
it all got a bit out of hand there for a moment:rlol:

didnt meen to bring up such a argument:tomato:

at the end of the day my mate has a 04 new age wrx 220bhp all standard apart from the parts i have got for him for crimbo.

only reason i ask is that ever scince i can remember we have been very competative and he is a couple of years older so he could always afford a better car, just wonder if i could match it in some ways. but i know that the supra will always be a "super car" and all you can say about the imp is "not another one"

sorry for bad spelling lol

not getting smart with you man but i def would NOT call a 3.0 n/a 225bhp car a supercar!!! @rallure, whats the craic when u gonna show me this buckety supra???

Guest Flat4_ire
would you call a tt a super car then?

i personally wouldnt class it a supercar now, but id obviously have it well up over the n/a..anyone who calls a 220bhp 3.0ltr a supercar needs their head examined,serious ego's floating round this place

no offence but i think the only one here with a ego is you!

i respect that your scoob is a 3door type ra, by no means is that a chavs car, if i was going to have a scoob than that is the one i would have because you dont see many 3drs.

as for "when are you going to show me your BUCKETY supra" im collecting the "BUCKET" in a couple of weeks!

and i know the n/a is not a fast car by today's standards but if i was driving down the street how the fu## would you know whats under the bonnet!

i personally wouldnt class it a supercar now, but id obviously have it well up over the n/a..anyone who calls a 220bhp 3.0ltr a supercar needs their head examined,serious ego's floating round this place

Like i said earlier..."How to win friends and influence people eh?" :thumbdown

Guest Flat4_ire
no offence but i think the only one here with a ego is you!

i respect that your scoob is a 3door type ra, by no means is that a chavs car, if i was going to have a scoob than that is the one i would have because you dont see many 3drs.

as for "when are you going to show me your BUCKETY supra" im collecting the "BUCKET" in a couple of weeks!

and i know the n/a is not a fast car by today's standards but if i was driving down the street how the fu## would you know whats under the bonnet!

first off its a 2dr impreza u clown, and secondly when i said buckety supra i was talking to the member rallure, who i know and was messing with, sure im selling the scoob for a tt supra u madman!!