The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mk iv n/a vs 04 impreza wrx

JIMBOW1

Guest Flat4_ire
I dont know it mate because I have no interest whatsoever in a piss pot, belly button car that chavs tend to love.

Tell Andy Forrest that! drag him and ul find out what a pissy chav impreza is like! he has a quarter mile time ud give ur left arm for! with a scooby

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat4_ire
If you love them that much stick to the chavmobile then

haha thought so, must bug u tho that a 560bhp SCOOBY can hand ur 800bhp supra ur ass on drag strip? and top speed too, 212mph

Tell Andy Forrest that! drag him and ul find out what a pissy chav impreza is like! he has a quarter mile time ud give ur left arm for! with a scooby

So you can cite one good Scooby and that makes it a wonder car? It is the Chav car of choice. It is the belly button (as in every chav has one) of the Jap car world. Why the feck would I want to know anything about such a car? I might just as well drive a Mondeo.

Guest Flat4_ire
So you can cite one good Scooby and that makes it a wonder car? It is the Chav car of choice. It is the belly button (as in every chav has one) of the Jap car world. Why the feck would I want to know anything about such a car? I might just as well drive a Mondeo.

well i think it deserves a little respect seeing as it will hand most 1000bhp supras there ass! dont u?

and u might not well drive a mondeo, my sti type r does 0-60 in 4.3 standard form, that time has to be respected no matter what

well i think it deserves a little respect seeing as it will hand most 1000bhp supras there ass! dont u?

and u might not well drive a mondeo, my sti type r does 0-60 in 4.3 standard form, that time has to be respected no matter what

Yes, all your fellow Scooby drivers will respect you to death the next time you meet at McD's

You have no idea about respect have you? Respect isnt given to a car due to its performance alone. Respect is earned for its looks, style, chrisma etc. And that mate, leaves the Scooby chavmobile nowehere in the respect stakes.

Guest Flat4_ire
Yes, all your fellow Scooby drivers will respect you to death the next time you meet at McD's

i dont do that meet up and talk shite routine! im not english!! not into it..but i can respect other cars for what they are, just hate when peeps talk serious shite bout cars they got no idea about ie:a n/a supra will outhandle an impreza into and out of a corner,just stupid really..i know supras are better in a lot of ways, but scoobs are better in some ways too, im a realist unlike some knobends

Guest Flat4_ire
Well thats just alienated 99% of the members on here. Way to go mate :ok:

lol ah sure no point kissin ass just for the sake of it, so 1% how the hell are you? :) im not into parkin up and talkin bout wheels for 3 hours,

Ah come on lads...play nicely lol!!:innocent:

Long time no speak CJ...hows it going...will be down your way in the next couple of weeks with this bloody t88 to owen..has yours sold???

Sorry to say thou... For b road blasts.. i loved my impreza..had a type r 2 dr model....and i have to agree i thik id find it hard to push a supra as quick as i could push my scoob....

But i would have a supra anyday of the week... even after all my probs...they are a lot more grown up car and far superior...

Just my view..

Cheers

MATT

Guest Flat4_ire
Hi Im the 1%, and since you ask, Im alienated
haha hi there..poor cj gettin mad that a subaru is better in every way!! :ecstatic:

lol im only windin the chap up there but im being realistic about a few things there..and my god i hate that stupid chav word!! whoever came up with it should be shot

Ah come on lads...play nicely lol!!:innocent:

Long time no speak CJ...hows it going...will be down your way in the next couple of weeks with this bloody t88 to owen..has yours sold???

Sorry to say thou... For b road blasts.. i loved my impreza..had a type r 2 dr model....and i have to agree i thik id find it hard to push a supra as quick as i could push my scoob....

But i would have a supra anyday of the week... even after all my probs...they are a lot more grown up car and far superior...

Just my view..

Cheers

MATT

Hey Matt

I am good thanks - car still with me (and i am secretly quite happy) but who knows whats round the corner eh?

Let me know when you are down and i will se if i can pop up to Owens and meet up.

It wasnt the statements that were being made I disagreed with, it was the tone.

haha hi there..poor cj gettin mad that a subaru is better in every way!! :ecstatic:

lol im only windin the chap up there but im being realistic about a few things there..and my god i hate that stupid chav word!! whoever came up with it should be shot

How do you work out that I am getting mad? I am the one driving a proper car while you are trying to sell the chav mobile and join me.

Guest Flat4_ire
How do you work out that I am getting mad? I am the one driving a proper car while you are trying to sell the chav mobile and join me.

lol.. yeah i love supras, great car and i do think they are superior to imprezas, but i am driving a proper car too! its a serious machine, its the 2dr model with adjustable diff and group n gearbox,great fun to drive and move very very fast to 100mph..like the one jap scene uk is talking about..go get a spin in one and then see what u think!

LOl dont blame you mate...if i ever get mine running right...been 6months iv been trying now...id love to keep her....

Yer i sure will...did you use them in the end?? If so how u get on?

LOL OI Tony behave,,,u dont make friends like that..jeez..ah you youngens never learn do ya!!

I loved the scoob...but i wouldnt run one now..simply because of the poor rep they have now...may a nice sti 9... but certainly not a classic... although i have to admit..iv just got an early type ra for stock...try and make a bit of money out of the local CHAVS....

Guest Flat4_ire
LOl dont blame you mate...if i ever get mine running right...been 6months iv been trying now...id love to keep her....

Yer i sure will...did you use them in the end?? If so how u get on?

LOL OI Tony behave,,,u dont make friends like that..jeez..ah you youngens never learn do ya!!

I loved the scoob...but i wouldnt run one now..simply because of the poor rep they have now...may a nice sti 9... but certainly not a classic... although i have to admit..iv just got an early type ra for stock...try and make a bit of money out of the local CHAVS....

ban that stupid CHAV word pleeeeeeaaaase...cj relax and jump back in your fast and the furious replica

Ah gdgd...yer i need my map finishing off..fuelings ok... but had a bit done and trying to get full boost...only have 250 atm..runs and hides in shame!!!... but yer last time i was down..yer very good.. very very friendly...

Will let u no what date im down..they want it for a couple of days..so think ill try and find somewhere to stay over night...ah all fun lol...

Cheers

Matt