The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Top Gear

formatzero

Its early days, the three are starting to Gel together slowly.

I really don't like Rory... he is just way to false, he hasn't changed since the days of his failed YouTube channels.

Happy that Chris is getting more screen time, Matt... as much as is getting into the role and looking more comfortable ..he's American so I don't think it works on a UK show personally.

The Celeb thing, I think its far too drawn out, I don't think the Celebs are briefed as to what they are actually doing, there is quite a lot of awkwardness surrounding those bits.

Chris acting like a complete twat in the car as instructor is plain stupid, its put on and unnecessary, when I done a few of days of professional race tuition with a driving coach I would have told him to do one if he spoke to me like that, shouting at people isn't the way to teach even if it is fake.

That said I have enjoyed the last few episodes.