The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stunning Supra

nuttynutz

he's spent time on it but a completely ill conceived project if he was aiming to make money on it. the speaker units are simply oushed into foam, there are randomly cut 'decorative' sheets of aluminium covering parts of the engine bay, some cheap nasty-looking bright-orange shiny plastic covers over the dash, with every attempt to cover everything with anything.

14500 - he must be havin' a g-raffe!

WTF!!!!! It is only an N/A as well (and I've got one my self but with a lot more style)what a twat. It would cost more than you pay for it to get it back to looking half decent. :eek:

They need to be lined up against a wall and shot by the style police for that abomination :scare:

Bloody ell thats a bit of a mare that is. It looks like someone got some GZ skirts cheap but couldn't be assed to get them sprayed the right colour. The interior is very individual is all I will say on that matter. I'm betting the sarcastic tosser that mailed me repeatedly for weeks about how wank my car is and how its over priced at 14K is having a field day on that one lol. And yup it is just a 94 N/A with questionable styling.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.