The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RSP Plymouth along Plymbridge road

jonc

• 2 weeks later...
Driving home tonight in the Sup and coming in the opposite direction was another RSP Supra which I think was spoilerless. 2 x RSPs in the same city?

Was it anyone on here

Hey there buddy,

Sorry I missed this.

Even more strangely I didn't see you, and I don't normally miss another Supra on the road.

Hope your keeping well ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello bud,

Did'nt realise you had got another Supra (I dont come on here much!).

Yea strange I can normally spot a Sup a few hundred yards away but my eyes popped out of my head seeing another RSP coming towards me.

All good my end. Supra still being used daily but I may have lost the love:( I need to find the love again or it may go the for sale thread which worries me as I had had these cars for soooo long now.

Glad your keeping well.

Ha ha glad it took you by suprise, perhaps that shows you how deep your real efinity is with your own car.

After all and its often used...

You never really appreciate what you have until it's gone.

Perhaps akin to a comfy pair of pants you don't fully appreciate, until you change them out for new.

Just make sure you don't end up with someone else's, cast off grey stained 'Y-fronts' :D

:D:d:d

Yea thats the one reason Im clinging on. 13 years is a long time to have one model of car as your toy and its like an old bit of clothing. I just would hate to think I miss it and now they are getting rarer would struggle to get another.

Afterall you returned to the fold.

Im taking her off the road soon to sort a couple of issues and maybe if I can find the love spend some money on the turbo side. Really not sure at the mo.

My head was turned by a C63 last year and I already have a C250 mapped to 250BHP / 400nm torque so know the cars well.

Some thoughtful times ahead.

Keep your eye out for an RSP.heading towards you:d

I will keep my eye out. :D

I had a C43 AMG years ago, just before I bought my first Supra.

I have no doubt things have moved on greatly since back then, but the main issue with Mercedes of that era was rust.

I think they tried to remedy the issue as compliants were getting bad, and it wasn't doing there reputation any good.

I bet they are pretty damn expensive too.