The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra Twin Turbo RZ Excellent example

supra650

1993 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo RZ

They dont come better than this drives as new faultless

This has to be one of the most genuine Supras out there

Red (The best colour).

Original Supra mats.

Auto/Manual box with overdrive, and uprated gearbox cooling to keep gearbox cool with extra BHP.

Only 38800 genuine Miles with mileage verification certificate and full Japanese Service History with mileage documented, some state low miles but proving it hasnt been clocked is another matter.

Much sought after Lexus Alloys with 245/40 x18 on front and 275/35 x 18 on rear. some slight curb marks on wheels and a bit of staining near centre of odd one

Toad Ai 606 Immobiliser/Alarm

Alpine CD/Radio

Alpine AMP

Blitz Nur Spec 3" full stainless exhaust (sounds awesome)

TDI 3" Replacement front pipe removes one of the cats.

HKS Adjustable height/ hardness coilover suspension.

Trust/Greddy uprated intercooler.

Upgraded intercooler hardpipe kit.

HKS blow off valve fitted to intake plenium.

M's Induction intake kit.

Aftermarket Body kit.

Front strut Brace.

Delimited.

Odometer converted to read in Miles.

Speedo reads up to 300MPH.

Boost pressure uprated to run at 17PSI/1.2bar.

Estimated to be running over 400+BHP.

Greddy boost guage fitted into left hand driver air vent.

OZ Steering wheel.

After market HKS passenger front dash panel fitted with:

HKS Fuel guage.

Greddy oil pressure guage.

Greddy oil temperature guage.

Greddy Water temperature guage.

Professionally fitted under car Red LED's with multi function control panel.

Supaguard Paint/Carpet/Fabric Protection treatment.

HPi clear

Owned since 12/06/04

Front nose cone has some chips, an small fine cracks on very bottom where all low sups tend to hit unless ther big foot.

£10650

Uprated gearbox cooling to reduce heat on auto box not actually add bhp

Maybe they do, some other supra owners claim this when running on standard boost with no mods im going by various people ive spoken to in the trade who tune supras up to over 1100 BHP, only a rolling road would prove it but ive told them what mods it got and thats what they have estimated which is what the add says, estimated , on the tdi site it dont take much to get an extra 112 bhp.

Hi lads not being funny but i do at least know what MPH and KPH are, yes it does go to 300MPH it reads 0 at about 8.00 oclock and has the 300 at 6.00 oclock (the bottom) and it does read in MPH which is whats written on the face of the dial. i'l try to send some photos if ya like,

Just means it's had a 300km/h speedo face fitted and when converted for the UK (speedo conversion) the importer has kept that speedo face and changed the sticker on the face to m.p.h - what this means is the speedo does actually read up to 300 m.p.h as a result because the speed signal going to the needle is now divided by 5/8ths.

Nice example Supra but this statement:

"All imports from Japan should come with service history"

Is utter bollox :no:

Good luck with the sale.

Cheers,

Brian.

Hi Brian yeah i know that it was in kph and that it now reads in mph due to being converted all i put was reads up to 300 mph which it does cant beleive such a statement can generate sooo much interest. my mate used to import cars directly from Japan mainly 4 wheel drives and has untill recently done so for years and has service history with each one. The only time he hasnt is if he has brought one that was allready over here.

But i,ll stand corrected.

Cheers

Steve

Nobody is trying to piss on your chips mate but you have to remember that this is a Supra owners board and, as such, any advert in the for sale section is looked at very closely and questions will be asked if there is anything the members feel is misleading or downright wrong.

Steve - The reason I say it's wrong is because I've imported a lot of cars myself, nearly all grade 4 and above and found that some do indeed come with service history whilst others do not and there has been nothing amiss with the cars that didn't. Most of the cars I've imported has been for family and friends so there wasn't a case of wanting to hide anything.

Cheers,

Brian.

• 2 weeks later...
Well done with the sale mate... where did you advertise.... what media did the sale come from?

Cheers, the car was on ebay but not going very high had lots of px,s but sale came from this site nigel is not at present a member but sent me private emails from here. there is alot about though but i got a good price and he got a very good car so we are both happy. Steve

Glad to say that l am the new owner :love: l have had a couple of early supras (one with the led dash and one normal) and a mkiii, however this car puts them in the shade, l had forgotten how much fun driving can be.Slighty off topic, since l have joined the club, the amount of help re servicing etc has been great:clap: The car is now booked in, also is it me getting paranoid or are there more traffic police around ?:shrug: (especially behind me)

Hopeful

Hey Nigel, Thats a really nice car you got there mate. I was almost the next owner of that Supra but you beat me to the post ! :p

I hope you'll love it as I would of :cry: , no fear now though as i've just bought a '96 facelift tt & i'm really pleased with it, i'll post some pics up asap.

Hope you stay on the site and update us with some more pics etc

Mark

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.