The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Active spoiler - Mint condition

cered

Found an Active-Spoiler front blade (just the plastic blade, not the mechanism) in my garage. Excellent - mint condition considering age, some very minor marks that won't be noticeable when fitted.

Not sure what the value is but will see what interest I get at £70 (Full spoiler setup is £120-£150?)or so, I can arrange postage but would prefer collection - I'm happy to travel a few miles down the M4 to shave 30-60mins off your journey if you're collecting. The spoiler can be fitted without the mechanism unit I believe so ideal as a simple splitter addition or replacing a damaged one.

£70 - OFFERS

Located in Bridgend, South Wales

Getting quite a bit of interest, will get postage prices and pictures/condition appraisal tomorrow and do it on basis of best offer otherwise it'll remain as first refusal

You can't turn for sale threads into an auction, if you want to do that there is eBay. Looking at the thread j_jza80 has first refusal at the price you stated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.