The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Clutch discs & plates

SimonB

Well, since my clutch totally lunched itself today (at least I hope it's just the clutch), I may well need a new one in a hurry. I need to wait for them to have a look and see what's broken, but I'm probably going to need at least a clutch disc.

So, I'm looking for a clutch disc, unsprung, preferably a HPF or South Bend but it needs to be in stock as I will need it in a hurry, so anything else considered. I may also need a pressure plate too, preferably a South Bend. Don't really want a RPS max as that's a bit too stiff, but may be forced to if that's all that's available.

So traders, what have you got in stock and at what price?

Cheers.

I think Vortex can supply these, not sure if they keep a stock though.

BTW: What model of SB clutch was it that died? I've just had a TZ one fitted!

I have a DXD kevlar at the mo. I like it a lot, it's very similar to stock, just a bit shorter bite point. To be fair, I'm not sure what has broken yet. It could be the flywheel, disc, plate, or something else. I just know it's buggered and is likely to be expensive! :cry:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.