The mkiv Supra Owners Club

AP Racing Brakes - 6 Pot Supra 356mm Big Brake Front Kit

Sheefa

Hi all

Unfortunately these are back up for sale. I test fitted them tonight with my CCW wheels and I need at least a 20mm spacer as they clip the spoke nuts not the spokes themselves and I'm not keen on running spacers. My existing UK setup is good enough for the occasional track day. See original for for sale sale thread where I bought these.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?338603-AP-Racing-6-Pot-Supra-356mm-Big-Brake-Front-Kit

These are up for £750 given the fuel costs for my collection, spacers and PayPal gift charges - I'm not selling these for any profit.

The discs do have some life left in them so they will get you from A to B for a short while, but strongly advise against heavy braking regularly etc. The brakes themselves look in great condition with no leaks. I was always planning on changing the piston seals but to be fair they given the condition of the caliper and bores I would leave them.

I had a quote for 2 brand new CP3581-1096/1097G8, Ø356 x 36mm / 48 Vane front discs for £506.80 +VAT which I thought was great. See enclosed quote for full refurb and 2 new discs.

These retail at over £ 2,460 at Whifbitz so grab yourselves a steal. http://www.garagewhifbitz.co.uk/ap-racing-6-pot-356mm-factory-big-brake-kit-supra.html

attachment.php?attachmentid=216300&stc=1&d=1482968517

attachment.php?attachmentid=216301&stc=1&d=1482968517

attachment.php?attachmentid=216302&stc=1&d=1482968517

attachment.php?attachmentid=216303&stc=1&d=1482968517

Collection only unless you arrange a courier. Collection points either Solihull, Birmingham, Stratford Upon Avon or Bromsgrove.

No offers. The price is the price and an absolute steal.

Thanks

Greg :)

They were cheap anyway hence I grabbed them quick off Steve, but I'm not the kind of member to sell them on for a profit. That's not exactly what the Supra community is about, then again times here have changed....

This is a steal given you could have everything as new for over £700 off retail etc.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.