The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wireless engine start systems

Noz

I so need to see this.

Two old alarms wtf

Dude, why do you like it so much out of interest?

Lets the engine warm up a bit before I get in, also when I turn my key to ignition I need to let the pump prime and toucan screen start up, obliviously that only takes a few seconds but time all adds up as I just get in and go.. oh and head unit it leaded up so music straight away haha

but when I activate remote start after my drive the engine remains on till I remote lock it, so it kind of acts like a turbo timer ;)

With the Clifford remote start you have to set the remote start feature from the key fob while the key is in the ignition and engine running! Then take the key out of the ignition close the door and then lock the car with the key fob! Car locks engine switches off and there is no way the car can be left in gear on a manual car so start up is very safe! As for auto cars the system detects whether it is in park position or not!