The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wtd: Complete NA engine

d-_-b

Good evening all,

So I've just bought my old supe back and it's missing it's motor..

So, am looking to buy a complete decent N/A motor.

Plan will be to NA-T it but initially I want to get the car running as an NA.

As bullet proof as I know the JZ motor is, still after something of a decent condition. :)

Drop me a PM with what you have if you have anything.

Cheers All!

CJ

I'll have a 1999 N/A engine in a few weeks done 80,000 miles but have no service history. I've owned the car 6 years with no issues. Car goes into whifbitz in a few weeks for TT conversion so would have to be collected from there. Don't know what there worth so PM me an offer if your interested.

I'll have a 1999 N/A engine in a few weeks done 80,000 miles but have no service history. I've owned the car 6 years with no issues. Car goes into whifbitz in a few weeks for TT conversion so would have to be collected from there. Don't know what there worth so PM me an offer if your interested.

Cheers for the post dude,

bit of a shame about the service history...

Which whifbitz garage is your car going to for the swap? (as they have 2) out of curiosity.

We have fresh import NA engine

coming out car as soon as it lands from Japan as going VVTi TT

Cheers for the post Jurgen!

Don't suppose you could PM me over some info about could you buddy?

Appreciate there won't be a great deal of exciting details haha bit just the general info and a price you'd be looking for?

Cheers Jurgen [emoji1360]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.