The mkiv Supra Owners Club

***TRADERS*** Best wheel price please....

Suprachargedtt

Hi,

I have been looking around for some new rims and i have found some i really like if you guys can give me your best price with tyres (not fussy on brand :shrug: )

I like,

AXIS - Milanos in graphite with silver/polished lip 19" 9.5 or bigger on rears, i dont have a clue about PCD's and Offsets so not sure what i need but as your recomended traders i would think you guys would know :p

Please bear in mind i will probably be getting a veilside overfender kit, even though they dont widen the arches much i will still need the rims to be wide hence why im changing mine. :sly:

Thankyou

:thumbs:

James

P.s if there are any other rims you know of within the same sort of price that you recommend i am open to sugestions...

Please bear in mind i will probably be getting a veilside overfender kit, even though they dont widen the arches much i will still need the rims to be wide hence why im changing mine. :sly:

James, you will be surprised just how much the arches do widen and if the wheels are not the right offset they will be lost underneath and look cack! You will be better off fitting the over fenders first and then buying the wheels to fit.

James, you will be surprised just how much the arches do widen and if the wheels are not the right offset they will be lost underneath and look cack! You will be better off fitting the over fenders first and then buying the wheels to fit.

You see this is my concern, im toying with the idea of the overfenders but to do this i know i will need to change the wheels but im on a limited budget (as always) so i cant spend a fortune on them, or i would love a set of racing harts or do'luck double six's :tongue:

I spoke to LeeTT and he sent me pics of his wheels with the arches and they dont look that bad at all.

Im just trying to find out what exactly i need so i can work out the cost to see if i think its worth it or not, i want to change my wheels anyway at a later date, i just need to decide on what ones to get and shall i get the overfenders or not :innocent:

James, you will be surprised just how much the arches do widen and if the wheels are not the right offset they will be lost underneath and look cack!

Any ideas on the offset i would need? what do you have on yours? ive done a lot of searching but i cant find out what size you guys with the same overfenders have?. :drown:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.