The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japan Tokyo or Nagoya ?

Jellybean

My friend is going over next week , any suggestions on things to do ?

Nagoya on one single road has the likes of Kids Heart, MCR Factory, and MHC Company

Big X Event is supposed to be something to go to , not too sure when it is on

Some of the Tuner Shops I remember from over the years

Garage Saurus (Drag racing Skylines mainly)

BeeR

Knight Sports (RX7)

Scoot (RX7)

HKS,

JUN Auto Mechanic,

Veilside,

Honda Twin Cam

Top Secret

Trial

Mines

OsGiken

Tomei

Crystal -- Parts store

Hakone Mountains , roads that created the Skyline, think the toll roads are called the Skylines

Illegal drifting at DaikokuFuto, they have meets here too

Do you mean entirely car things or general Japan things?

Its quite uncommon for street drifting at daikoku futo these days.. remember there is a police station actually in the parking area.

If you want to find street drifting, hakone route 1, midnight, saturday will be your best friend ;)

Only just seen this, here's a link that will help him big time! It's done through google maps so it's easy to work. It shows all tuning shops, factories, dealers, tracks and even scrap hards all over Japan!

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1UJ1gwUolQqNBJPtla1Q2hHd6lZY

If there's anything else then feel free to ask dude

Thats awesome! Wish i had that when i was there last year, next time lol.

Look up some Upgarages and have a visit, all kinds of amazing stuff for sale there. Akihabara is always a fun experience, I love going down there on the weekends. Also Shinjuku and Shibuya are considered a must in my book. If you're looking to go out partying and have some drinks you may want a trip to Roppongi.

Look up some Upgarages and have a visit, all kinds of amazing stuff for sale there. Akihabara is always a fun experience, I love going down there on the weekends. Also Shinjuku and Shibuya are considered a must in my book. If you're looking to go out partying and have some drinks you may want a trip to Roppongi.

I would recommend shibuya over roppongi tbh, the amount of hassle you get from people trying to get you in places is a nightmare lol. We went to a great standing bar in shibuya and then on to T2 or some of the other smaller ones around that area.

Odaiba is also a must to go and visit if he likes the game simulators and etc, that's where the drifting simulator is that your in a full size car (rx7, ae86, scooby)

I would recommend shibuya over roppongi tbh, the amount of hassle you get from people trying to get you in places is a nightmare lol. We went to a great standing bar in shibuya and then on to T2 or some of the other smaller ones around that area.

Odaiba is also a must to go and visit if he likes the game simulators and etc, that's where the drifting simulator is that your in a full size car (rx7, ae86, scooby)

I prefer Shibuya as well, but other people I know like Roppongi better for drinking. Personally I don't know why, but figured I'd list it at least. Odaiba is amazing as well, forgot to mention that. As for pretty awesome drives, if you can make it up to Hasawa falls, which is about 30 minutes from my neck of the woods, the drive on the way is absolutely perfect. That's where my profile pic was taken. Maybe saw 2 or 3 cars on the road, but it stretches for miles, lots of twisties, and beautiful mountain scenery.