The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra GZ Twin Turbo - Aerotop

Guest Gingerbreadman3

Guest Gingerbreadman3

That's really disappointing. I thought it had been sold to somebody who would have kept it a long time.

He did tell me that the SMIC had a crack - that was early on. If that has been fixed I can't see the car having any issues as it was spot on when I sold it. Potentially valid reason. I lost the guys number so wasn't able to text him to see how it was going.

Guest Gingerbreadman3

Yeah sold for the same asking price. Not sure if the number of owners affects the price much. And if it has has the SMIC fixed I don't see why it wouldn't be worth that. I spent lots on it before I sold it as I never planned to sell it.

Yeah sold for the same asking price. Not sure if the number of owners affects the price much. And if it has has the SMIC fixed I don't see why it wouldn't be worth that. I spent lots on it before I sold it as I never planned to sell it.

Sorry to hear that. Must be irritating, Id have snapped it up if my budget stretched that far and brought it back. Sure a member might end up buying it!

Sent from my LG G5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.