The mkiv Supra Owners Club

superleggra 3 fordged 3 piece split rims

michel lane

These are top of the range , 19 inches . they were off my supra , but i went larger wheels to fit the new body kit . they are in excellent condition , some small marks but you cant see them unless you look very carefully.

19 * 81/2 front - 245 * 35*19 - 19 * 10 rear 275 *30*19 eagle F1 all round , The tyres have about 6mm left on them , they were used for about 5000 miles . these are up again bebause i got messed around .

quick sale : £1600 they cost me £3200 about a year old

i cant upload pics ??? send me you email address and i can send the pics ...

ill try again ....this is when they were on my car . and then sat in the garden and please no time wasters ........you havent got the money then dont buy them !!!!!! i waited 1 month for a fool on this board !!!!!!!... also one of the rear wheels has a small over polish mark on it , i got carried away with some polishing mop, it just looks more bling then the rest of the wheel , you have to look hard to see it. new polishing mop !!!!!!!! its about 4 inches long

they fit over UK spec easy . iam not sure the size of the uk spec rotors , you need to find out . i would rather we meet up or you collect , i have no box to post these and i would rather you inspec them first before you buy them ...i have had problems in the past with postage on wheels, they have arrived with holes on the cardboard which they are wraped in and scretches on the rim .

iam based in middlesbrough ... payment is via paypal with 3.9% paypal handleing fee or cash... cheques i will accept but has to clear before you pick them up.

my number is 07770 308865 if you want to talk about it .

Lovely wheels ......... can be the same for buyers aswell !!..being messed around......... ive been waiting weeks to buy an exhaust of a bloke on here which has come to nothing very frustrating!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.