The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Member - White Supra NA - TT future build

Sean_Julian

I'm going to be buying the shell and basically all of my parts from a breakers in Leicester that just does supras.. So I can get the bonnet for say £50 and the doors also wouldn't be that much.. I can get the new panel for the front for £110 from the breakers and its brand new.

So either way I would be saving money.. And the fact I want a white supra as they are rarer. So makes sense to keep it and I want it as a full on project and have to do every little bit and the rolling shell cost me £750 with a limited slip diff.

Wasnt trying to put you off, I love a good build and wish you all the best with it, just wanted to check you know what your getting yourself into.

Keron is a top bloke, and you are buying from a trusted trader :thumbs: but I know for a fact he sell some of those items for more, for example the bonnet are £100 all day long, so just be sure with your pricing. The diff is certainly a good point if its a LSD, the AO1B which is the NA LSD sells for around £250-£300 so it is a good item, but if going TT its the wrong gearing so you will still need to change it out.

Yeah I know what I'm getting myself in to.. And thankyou for the heads up on the car and damages. Oh right he quoted me around £50 for a bonnet so prices must fluctuate often. So the LSD is useless if going TT 6 speed?

I hope you did some research on 6speed box prices (V160 or V161)!

Good luck with the build! A massive job you are starting! It is going to be worth it in the end though either way as the prices are climbing lately.

Yeah I know massive job but will be equally as fun and rewarding in the end! I can count on you guys for help anyway haha

Determination and Perserverance are the key, after it got wrecked i remember saying its a shame that its going to waste... Glad to see you are set on bringing it back, will be following with interest :)