The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 R33 GTR Midnight Purple RB26 2.6l Twin Turbo

SkyJawa

I know!!! I can't believe I've said it either.

Just taken her out for a spin as I haven't used it for over 2 weeks, started first time on the key, was driving it enjoying every minute, can't believe I'm selling and so cheap - worth so much more, they are great cars and hold the road like mad :) :(

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It amazes me the quality of vehicles at the moment that just aren't selling at all. You all but have to give them away at the moment. I've said I'll take £12,500 for mine and still not a single enquiry now surely if that isn't giving my car away what is? You are offering yours up for less than one can be imported for and still no sale. Its starting to take the piss a bit :(

sooo tempting but i think i prefer the supra in looks...

What are the running costs on these things like-having come frm an evo skylines where always mentioned on the MLR for being serious moneypits compared to evos which wernt exactly cheap either

LOL @ your boss, cheers mate! Yep tis good means I can pay the SX and bike off!

I'm really pleased at the chap who bought it cos he's gonna spend a bit of cash on her and get all the engine bay blinged, retrim on the seats etc - so glad its going to someone who will appreciate her :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.