The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do you own an LS400 (1990s model)?

Gaz6002

As above, I'm looking for a past or present owner of an LS400 to chat to regarding a magazine feature I'm putting together. Anyone on here? Thanks!

Hello mate.

my Step dad's got an ls400 think it's a 92 that I sold him a few years back .. pretty standard apart from some tinted windows in black and superb condition from what I remember and always got access to it. .. can forward some pics if off interest but would be a couple of days...

Lee

Hello mate.

my Step dad's got an ls400 think it's a 92 that I sold him a few years back .. pretty standard apart from some tinted windows in black and superb condition from what I remember and always got access to it. .. can forward some pics if off interest but would be a couple of days...

Lee

I just need to talk to someone who's owned or does own one really. It's more important to find someone over the next few days if possible. Does a phone or email conversation sound possible with your step dad tomorrow or Wednesday? Cheers! :)

My brothers had a couple, last one went a couple of months ago. I can ask him if you want?

A good friend of mine has one, can pass on his details if you want

Either would work, thanks. I'll need a picture of the person behind the wheel of one to go next to words in the mag though...

Either would work, thanks. I'll need a picture of the person behind the wheel of one to go next to words in the mag though...

Anything technical he's not to clued up about to be honest... he gets in it and drives it every now and again... anything I can help with let me know.. I'll Pm you details if want to contact me...